Monday, May 21, 2012

Hard Working Horses

If I get the names of the horses with the right ones will be a miracle. When I left the farm I knew who they were but now while I am writing this I am so confused. I will find out for sure and come back to the blog and put the right names with the right horses.

Donna

Dan

Merl...I know this one is right because this is the horse that is used to pull the buggies.


Ready to go work

We got to ride on the wagon long enough to pick up the big water container and take it to the hose where we were going to fill it and then go out in the field to work.  That never happened...a big storm came up and we had to go in.

Andy says that little Moses knows the horses better than I do.  And he is right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are glad that you stopped in to check us out. Please leave a comment and tell us what you think. Have you had any experience with CSA?