Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Yummy!

Biggest bunch of Chinese cabbage I have ever seen!  And I jumped all over the porch when I saw the Swiss chard.  I can't get enough of that stuff!

I haven't tried this yet but Anna and John say that a leaf of Chinese cabbage smeared with peanut butter and a little salt make a pretty good snack.

And for our sweets...Monster Cookies made with chocolate chips!  Double yum!

It is wet and cold on Cedarmore this week.  They have loaded up the wood stove to be comfortable.
I am holding out for a long as I can before I crank up the heat.  Extra hoodie and some wool socks and of course a good quilt are keeping me warm for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are glad that you stopped in to check us out. Please leave a comment and tell us what you think. Have you had any experience with CSA?