Tuesday, August 22, 2017

A Little Surprise For Me

I think John and Anna might be dreaming of cooler days.  It has been hot and humid in Hillsboro for a few weeks now.  I think I am with them after living through the hot and humid Monday we had this week.  John reports that the first group of melons is just about over.  But not to worry another batch is on the way.  And if you are needing any canning tomatoes they are still available.

\
I got a little surprise from the kids this week.  Two baby purple cabbages.  The kids wanted me to have them.  I can just see those little faces giggling and smiling from ear to eat thinking how funny it is.  The even etched my name in them.

Lots of good lookin' veggies this week.  They just keep coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are glad that you stopped in to check us out. Please leave a comment and tell us what you think. Have you had any experience with CSA?