Monday, May 12, 2014

A Little Late In Posting

I apologize for the late start but I have had several bad viruses on my computer and a friend has been working to clean it up for the last week.  I'm a day late and a dollar short this week.  So sorry.

This is the seventh year that Cedarmore Farm has been supplying us with good nutritious organic fruits and vegetables through the CSA.
 
 This is what 'my people' find at the top of my driveway so they don't have to try to figure out where to go.

 I try really hard to make things easy for everyone.  Sometimes there is a mix up in the boxes so I put ours in ABC order.  I guess it might by my OCD or maybe all those years teaching preschool.

Everything has a place on the porch.

 Please remember to return your boxes and break them down so it will be easier for the driver ( and his crew) to transport the boxes back to the farm.

Egg cartons and those little green paper baskets need to be recycled back to the far also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are glad that you stopped in to check us out. Please leave a comment and tell us what you think. Have you had any experience with CSA?