Tuesday, October 27, 2015

This Makes Me Really Happy!

I received this email a few weeks ago, actually the first week of the Fall Share.  I am so thrilled that she is in love with all her veggies and things.It makes my heart happy to know we are helping ourselves be a better us and helping the Amish community.  I ask her if I could share parts of her email...

I just need you to know how very much I am enjoying my wonderful foods from Cedarmore Farm.  Today I have fresh beets and Chinese cabbage.  I have already pealed the beets, sliced them and put them in the oven with a little olive oil.  I have already washed and sliced my radishes, one of my favorites too!!  And this week I received pickled zucchini relish. 

You are such an answer to prayer.  I had been praying that God will help me to eat healthier and he sent you to help me.  Knowing that this delicious box of fresh produce is coming has me eating so much better every day.  Last week for lunch I ate fresh greens, delicious fresh tomatoes and radishes.  They even sent me Oatmeal raisin cookies last week - just about the best cookie you can eat!! 

As you can tell, I am really loving it and it is helping me so much.  I have just filled out my paperwork for 2016!!

I need to go and visit Cedarmore Farm sometime with you.  Let's plan something for the spring??!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We are glad that you stopped in to check us out. Please leave a comment and tell us what you think. Have you had any experience with CSA?