Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Surprises

The weather on the farm, like other places in Ohio, is starting to feel really fall like.  Which is nice because it is nicer to have to do work outside on the farm.  Produce seems to be growing very well.  In our boxes this week there is a bag of spicy greens, some Chinese cabbage, potatoes, onions, tomatoes, purple peppers, and strawberries!  This variety produces in the fall instead of the spring.  I have had to hide mine so I can have them later.  I did taste one and it is so sweet and yummy!  I could take an entire CSA box filled with just strawberries!!!  They were a very nice surprise!


I also got some soap.  Lizzie's Mom makes the soap and it is wonderful!  Smells so good and makes your skin sooo soft.  I'll have to ask her about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are glad that you stopped in to check us out. Please leave a comment and tell us what you think. Have you had any experience with CSA?