Monday, July 23, 2012

A Little Bump In The Road

Last week we were out of town and I wasn't here to get my box.  We shared it with our wonderful pet sitters.  And they were thrilled!  They grow a really big garden and the know their fruits and veggies.  They reported that I missed a really great box and that they were enjoying everything in it!  I also heard that it was really humid and hot last week.  And they the farm is pretty dry.

I think I will be in the driveway waiting on Justin and the kids and my delivery tomorrow.

FYI...I am planning a trip out to the farm the first week of August so I will have lots of new pictures and I am sure good news to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are glad that you stopped in to check us out. Please leave a comment and tell us what you think. Have you had any experience with CSA?