Saturday, April 2, 2011

Oh My, Lizzie's Cinnamon Rolls

From Lizzie's  warm and inviting kitchen to our table...warm cinnamon rolls.
We visited the farm to take some shots of the animals for this blog.  But I had a little 'want' for some cinnamon rolls.  Thru email (cedarmorefarm@tdisp.com) I was able to order some to be picked up on the day we would be there.  When I walked into the house...the wonderful aroma coming from the oven made my mouth water.  Not only cinnamon rolls but bread was baking also..

Lizzie is trying to come up with a new combination of flours for her cinnamon rolls...a little healthier version.

This is the icing.  While she stirs the color becomes lighter and lighter.  I think she might have used some of the maple syrup that was made a few weeks ago.

Don't take my word for it...order some of your own...you'll be glad that you did.  There are other baked goods that can and need to be ordered ahead of time.  Click here to see the product and pricing list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are glad that you stopped in to check us out. Please leave a comment and tell us what you think. Have you had any experience with CSA?