Thursday, October 5, 2017

Lots Of Good Hearty Veggies

Some hidden jewels this week.

This week marks the first week of the Fall Share.  We thank you that have stayed with the shares and  are thankful for those that have been with us.  Looking forward to a good crop. The weather and leaves are beginning to change and so will some of the items you get in your boxes. 

The farm hasn't gotten much in the way of rain so they are irrigating from the lake that was built last year.

I need to apologize for not posting the last few weeks.  I was spending time with my Dad while he was in the hospital recovering from surgery.  I can promise you if I am in town and it is a Tuesday...there will be a blog!  Thanks for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are glad that you stopped in to check us out. Please leave a comment and tell us what you think. Have you had any experience with CSA?