Monday, March 10, 2014

Anna's Bunnies

Finally made it out to the farm on Saturday. 
 
I didn't think I was going to make it down their lane once I turned off the hard road.  Didn't think wagon ruts could be as bad as potholes, but yes they are.  Then their road...the tires sunk down to the white walls. Thank heavens it was all downhill.  I was worried about getting out but Lizzie said no problem...they would just hook the horses up to the van and pull me out.  Oh how I secretly wish that would have happened.
 
We chatted for awhile before Andy said that he had to get some work done.  I will give you an update on the 'farming' part of Cedarmore in a bit.  Today is all about Anna's bunnies.
 
 This is the male that was the second member of the rabbit family.  He is a mini Rex. 


And there is goes and that is just about all I saw of him all day long.

 This is a female that was given to Anna so she could start her bunny business.  They plan to raise rabbits to sell at auction.  These will not be eating rabbits I am assured.


A little bit of sunning going on.


These are the two surprise bunnies the kids found one morning.  They are so cute and very skittish.  This is all could get. And they would only come out if we were very, very quiet.

 The buck and the doe.
 
 
 We've got us a little peeper.
 
 The shapes of their heads are just a little different.
 
I can't wait to see them when they are a little older.  One might just need to come home with me.  I do have one empty rabbit hutch....
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are glad that you stopped in to check us out. Please leave a comment and tell us what you think. Have you had any experience with CSA?