Friday, December 6, 2013

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

I just received this email from Rue...

Jan,
You might want to put on the blog that the boys (the hired driver and his little brother) are leaving the produce for Covington and Burlington at the downtown location.  I have sent them (CSA members)  an email to let them know.

And then a few minutes later...

Clifton will now be delivered downtown as well

Please take a moment and think about and pray for the boys driving the van.  The driver is 16 and I am guessing he has never driven in this mess. It is a long way on the two lane back roads from downtown to Hillsboro.  I worry about my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are glad that you stopped in to check us out. Please leave a comment and tell us what you think. Have you had any experience with CSA?