Sunday, April 29, 2012

SURPRISE!!!!

On my last visit to Cedarmore, Lizzie and I were walking the fields and talking about all kinds of things and we noticed that the momma goat, Kathy, had just a few minutes before given birth to triplets!  You could see the umbilical cords were still attached to the babies.  One was really wobblie.  I asked about names for the triplets but they haven't been named yet.  I hope that is not a sign for what is in store for them.  We stayed on this side of the creek because momma was a little nervous.  While daddy, Mile, stood proudly at the top pf the hill looking down at us.  I can hardly wait to see them the next time I go visit.  I pray that they have names by now.  I came ever so close to taking one home.  Maybe someday I will get a little goat that I have dreamed of having...someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are glad that you stopped in to check us out. Please leave a comment and tell us what you think. Have you had any experience with CSA?