Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Little Clarification

It has come to our attention thru emails to Cedarmore, that there is a little confusion about the length of shares and the prices..  When reading the new changes please understand that the people that have already signed up for the full 32 week all season...you will get the entire 32 weeks.  The season has not been shortened.  The change in season length is only for the shares sold after March 14th. 


Now are you ready for this.....The extended deadline for the spring and all season shares has been changed to April 14th.  I know you are wondering , just as I am, why all the changes in deadlines?  I guess we could better understand it all if we were all farmers.  Andy needs to get a 'sooner' idea about how many shares he will have to plan for and then how much he is going to need to plant.  It makes perfect sense to me now that someone has explained it to me.  To put it in 'English terms', it's like answering an RSVP for a party.  The host needs to make sure that he/she has prepared enough food for all the guests.


I am looking for to my first box.  It can't come soon enough!

3 comments:

  1. So, if we signed up for the full 32 weeks, is our first box in May?! I figured we'd get an email or something about it as the time approaches but I have been wondering. Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Wammy! I facebooked you about this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're in, Wammy! Spring and Summer, plus canned goods, plus eggs! We get eggs from our chickens but not enough, so it'll be great to get some quality eggs from the farm. I'm soooo interested to see what will be coming in those canned goods. The kids will be beside themselves with excitement about a "present" coming every week. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

We are glad that you stopped in to check us out. Please leave a comment and tell us what you think. Have you had any experience with CSA?