Friday, March 18, 2016

Keeping Up With The Amish

One day this week I went to the mailbox and I was shocked to find a copy of The Budget.  For those of you that don't know, it is THE Amish/Mennonite newspaper.  Andy and Lizzy have always talked about getting me a subscription.  So I guess now I have one.  And I am so excited about it!!!  I can keep up with my favorite Amish family and all the others ones all over the world.  Andy even said if I looked close enough I might find something he writes.  Well, I have searched every word and found none by him so far.  

Some things that I found interesting.
the largeness of the paper
pictures\colored pictures
children in colorful prints
the information that is shared
advertising for non-Amish businesses
the large number of Amish/Mennonite communities

1 comment:

We are glad that you stopped in to check us out. Please leave a comment and tell us what you think. Have you had any experience with CSA?