Wednesday, September 2, 2015

SALSA

My mouth is watering for some salsa.  Looks like I have just about everything I need in this box!
 
Anna says that school is starting at the community school and the children seem excited about it. 
 
We probably won't be getting any cucumbers this share.  They just didn't produce.  John and Anna apologize for that.
 
I got a letter from Lizzie this week and a not from Anna in my box announcing the addition to a 6 pound three ounce baby boy into the Andy Hershberger family.  Born the beginning of August.  This name is Thomas and the kids are so excited to have another baby in the house.  Lizzie only had five hours of labor.  Wow!  They both are doing well.  I think I just might need to be serious about making a trip to MO.  But first I better get on that baby quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are glad that you stopped in to check us out. Please leave a comment and tell us what you think. Have you had any experience with CSA?